The FOCUS SAM² brings back memories of the original Enduro: more biking in spite of the demanding and remote terrain. No shuttles, no gondolas, no pushing. You will make it up that mountain under your own steam. Fun, but demanding.
As low as $5,999
- Tailored Energy Concept (T.E.C.) with up to 760 Wh battery power
- F.O.L.D. kinematics with 170 mm suspension travel for the most demanding terrain
- Maximum Enduro fun: Fox chassis, Magura MT5 brakes, Race Face wheels and Maxxis tyres
- Doubles the battery capacity to 756 Wh for long tours
- The T.E.C. pack additional battery can be mounted on the down tube with just a flick of the wrist
- Alternatively, the Smart Rack click system can be used to attach a bottle cage and equipment
"It’s a superb E-MTB with such a balanced handling package that it’ll be a hit with newbies and pros in equal measure."Winner Design & Innovation Award, 2018
Tailored Energy Concept (T.E.C.)
Thanks to our TAILORED ENERGY CONCEPT (T.E.C.), you always have access to as much energy as you need. You can either ride with just the integrated battery or, for extended tours, quick-mount an additional battery (T.E.C. pack) or use our simple click system (Smart Rack) to add a bottle cage or alternative equipment.
The AIRFLOW system provides optimal ventilation for the integrated battery, and fresh, cool air flows through the Airflow intakes into the down tube where the battery is installed. Heat produced is removed through this air flow via the down tube.
FOCUS Optimized Linkage Design F.O.L.D.
F.O.L.D. stands for FOCUS Optimised Linkage Design, and offers the ultimate in rear suspension. The patented F.O.L.D. kinematics make it possible to optimise the rear triangle for an extremely wide range of different requirements: F.O.L.D. is extremely sensitive while being progressive enough to prevent a harsh bottom out.