- From €599
- Fast all-purpose weapon
- For all those who want to keep their options open
- 63 mm suspension fork and disc brakes
- available with trapezium or diamond frame, comfortable and upright geometry
- Versatile bike for riding in city and forest areas, great on both tarmac roads and gravel tracks
- From €599
- Gets you off the couch and into gear
- Reliable fitness partner
- with disc brakes
- available with trapezium or diamond frame
- Style and speed in urban environments
Urban bikes and other all-rounders
Are you looking for a stylish bike for the city, for everyday use or to help you work on your fitness? If so, our urban bikes and fitness bikes are just the ticket.
Urban bikes are robust and compact
Urban bikes are lightweight, fast, low-maintenance and have a simple design. They are ideal for short, fast inner-city rides.
Cross bikes and hybrid bikes are all-round off-road bikes
A combination of city bike and mountain bike, these bikes meet the requirements of both a fast bike for city use, and an off-road-worthy bike for rides on forest and gravel tracks.
Fitness bikes are basically outdoor sports equipment
While similar to fast racing bikes, fitness bikes have a more upright sitting position and straight handlebars. This reduces the strain on your back during sporty rides.
Trekking bikes are made for adventures with luggage
Trekking bikes are bikes for long adventures with saddlebags and for the daily commute to work. Our trekking bikes are fully equipped, robust and comply with the Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO). You can now discover even more thanks to their electronic assistance.